Reception desk hours
August 13 to
December 31, 2018
January 7 to May 5, 2019
Monday to Friday: noon to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
May 6 to
August 11, 2019
Monday to Wednesday: noon to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday to Friday: noon to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Accepted payment methods
So you won't lose your map!
Université de Sherbrooke is the Canadian university best loved by its students!
The university is located at the heart of a vibrant university city boasting 2 universities and 3 colleges. Students make up 20% of the Sherbrooke population. The city’s unique status as the regional urban hub makes for urban living coupled with an exceptional quality of life in a river and mountain landscape. This helps explain why the university has been ranked as the most appreciated in Canada by its students for a second year running.
- Enjoy a novel and refreshing lodging experience… in an educational setting!
- Rooms are as clean as can be!
- Entirely renovated in 2017.
- An idyllic atmosphere, nestled between city and mountain.
- The bargain price includes free parking and a nice hot coffee in the morning.
- And most important of all—free high-speed Internet!
- Non-smoking establishment.